Friday, February 18, 2011

Best Surprise EVER!

For my birthday my mom decided to surprise me and have Matt come to our house!  On Thursday my mom told me that we were going shopping to look at veils and we were going to take stuff back because we were going to be very busy for the next couple months. So I got all dressed up and ready to go try on different veils. While we were shopping we got a call from my brother Danny that his car had broken down up at the airport which is where he works so I believed it. We went  to pick up Danny and Matt comes out the airport doors…I couldn’t believe it. I was so shocked! My 21st birthday was on Friday so Matt and I hung out for the day. =) Then on Saturday we went to a Monster Jam Freestyle show with the family. Sunday we had a big family party and Matt got to meet everyone! It was really fun to have him here and show him everything. Here are some pictures of my awesome weekend.

                               Kara Camera 280

                                       Ride home on Thursday


                      Kara Camera 002    Kara Camera 008

                                              Birthday CAKE!


                           Party1
                         Party2
PARTY!

                  Kara Camera 295       Kara Camera 289    
                                       Kara Camera 294
                       I got 21 roses and Matt for my Birthday!

Kara Camera 298     
Hanging out on my Birthday!

Kara Camera 303Getting ready for Monster Jam  
         Kara Camera 312
Kara Camera 316
    Kara Camera 354    Kara Camera 359
Monster Jam

             Kara Camera 079       Kara Camera 083  
                                                Kara Camera 081
                             At the airport on his last day here.


It was an awesome Birthday and Valentines day weekend! Thanks mom for knowing the perfect thing to do for my birthday. She told me that she couldn’t have pulled it off without Matt! haha So thanks Matt. Also thank you Kendra and Danny for helping Mom to pull off the big surprise!

7 comments:

  1. How fun for you. I love the pictures. It looks like you had a great birthday and he had a very fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much and we had so much fun that week with Matt.I miss him a whole lot and I know you do to. Matt siprized you good and so did mom.I know you will have a good life together. You're perfect for each other. Kayla I'm glad you're my sis and glad you're home. You are the best!!! Love you're little sis, Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow how awesome! I love the pics, your an adorable couple! What a great gift for you!
    Miss ya
    Jaelene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so cute in the birthday pics....who curled your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I curled the front of my hair and mom curled the back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were so fun to surprise! It has been fun spending time with. Thanks for all your help and best wishes for your future. I am sure Matt will take good care of you and before you know it you will be a married woman.

    ReplyDelete